COCO研究院

找回密碼
 註冊
搜索
查看: 1659|回復: 0

he knows will be angry

[複製鏈接]
發表於 12-10-8 19:52 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Li Huifeng hugged his son crying, she said her husband had to treat "sell" Henan daily news reporter Hou Jianxun / photograph Henan Commercial Daily reporters Li Yapei visiting reader Zhao Jintao yesterday in Zhengzhou street, a disabled mother and her two children to sit helpless on the ground, she wanted to use the children for medical expenses to save her husband.
Her husband had two operation four chemotherapy, originally not wealthy family in debt, "who will be hard-hearted to sell their children......"Street a disabled mother trying to "sell" to save husband 10 pm yesterday, Zhengzhou city of West Main Street and Yanling street intersection, a cry of the disabled mother caused pedestrian attention.
Her eyes red and swollen, her son source always lower the head."You know what are doing?""Know.""What are you doing?""Sell me.""Why do you want to sell you?""To my dad."Onlookers passers-by asked source, "who brought you go, would you like to go?"Source of shakes his head, do not speak.
"Then how can sell children ah."The crowd and say."I know that sell children illegal, who will be hard-hearted to sell their children ah, but if her husband fell, we have no reason to live."The crying mother.
Seek two operation four time of chemotherapies, the hard way. Her name is Li Huifeng, her husband was named Li Ziqiang,dr dre beats headphone, the rural of Fengqiu."18 years ago, a fire burning his leg."Li Huifeng says, since then, Li Ziqiang has been intermittent leg pain.
In 2004, working in Zhengzhou, Li Ziqiang met Li Huifeng,justin bieber beats by dre, the two quickly fell in love, married and had two children.One family was not rich but very warm.Last May, Li Ziqiang was diagnosed with squamous cell carcinoma, after the two operation the situation improved, but the original struggling family was heavily in debt.
In February of this year, he have a recurrence of an old illness. "."Li Huifeng said, the results for one family, a bolt from the blue.In a hospital chemotherapy four times,pink beats studios, spend money they put all sorts of things together, Li Ziqiang's condition has not improved.
"The doctor said that need a lot of money, so be prepared.My right hand with a disability, do not live."Li Huifeng said, the life for them, has become a problem,ferrari monster beats, "really is no way, I marry him for almost 10 years, want to help him.
"Hidden from her lover, who can understand their helpless "one family is really not very easy."Li Ziqiang's village village Party Secretary Peng Yong said, 18 years ago, a fire caused Li Ziqiang to general in 80% burn, "the years of their family doctor spent all the savings, relatives and friends to borrow.
There were over 60 years old, basically there is no income."Lee Huifeng wanted to use the children for medical expenses which she did not let her husband know,lebron james beats by dr dre, "I was deceiving him out, he knows will be angry, but I also to him.
....."Street, Lee Huifeng did not stop the tears, the younger son source Xi ate well-wisher brought bread, not to make any noise.In order to save money,pink beats by dre, Lee Huifeng a home in the suburbs to rent a house, 120 yuan a month rent.
Li Ziqiang's colleague miss their family,monster beats dr dre headphones, from time to time to send something to eat.Source of clothes has lasted a long time, ask he wants new clothes, he said: "do not want to, no money."Then the bow will be in the hands of the folding and folding money.
"I don't want to take his son for how much money, as long as I can be optimistic about the disease......"Because of long time to cry, Li Huifeng arm tremble, but she still hold the child in her arms, as if they feared the who put them away.
Topics related articles:

go  buy  excavators

tory burch tote on sale  the car to talk to they did not detect. 9G

they also enjoy man this service

the  shape  of  a  large  pot

Copyright: anyone who reproduced for any purpose this stuff, please indicate the source of the article and the author indicated. Otherwise, the article's author may find your trouble.
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

手機版|Archiver|站長信箱|廣告洽詢|COCO研究院

GMT+8, 24-5-15 15:38