找回密碼
 註冊
搜索
查看: 3647|回復: 10

為何一直沒有這2種功能

[複製鏈接]
發表於 15-7-4 21:56 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
本帖最後由 winso 於 15-7-4 22:00 編輯

(1) 一個 Chart 裡面放置 7 個指標圖, 如果要把最下面的指標圖移動到最上面, 可以用滑鼠點擊指標圖右上角的 ▲ 按鈕, 但這樣很慢真的很難用,  為何一直都沒有可以直接用滑鼠拖曳的方式, 直接拖曳到想要插入的位置? 這樣就又方便 速度又快

(2) 正常我們設定選項時, 都會有一個 "取消" 按鈕, 方便我們反悔之用;
為何指標的參數視窗就是沒有提供
"取消" 按鈕,  常常參數修改後想放棄這次的修改, 沒有 "取消" 按鈕, 只能再一個一個調整回去;    又不能用 Rest all 它是強迫你回到最原始值, 並非是放棄這次的修改   

發表於 15-7-5 18:34 | 顯示全部樓層
本帖最後由 joshsmi 於 15-7-5 18:49 編輯

(1) I don't understand

(2) http://amibrokerforum.proboards. ... ng-single-parameter
note: the param window is a real-time on the fly settings window.
If you want to go back step by step to previous setting(s) then use the formula editor with hardcoded param settings (without param functions) and use "Undo" arrow button in formula editor and then save and it will update real-time on the fly too.
發表於 15-7-5 19:56 | 顯示全部樓層
本帖最後由 joshsmi 於 15-7-5 20:01 編輯
winso 發表於 15-7-5 19:34

Go to feedback center http://www.amibroker.com/members/feedback/index.php
 樓主| 發表於 15-7-5 20:13 | 顯示全部樓層
390.gif
發表於 15-7-5 21:05 | 顯示全部樓層
winso 發表於 15-7-5 20:13

See post #3 again! Feedback center is there to make suggestions for software implementations.

評分

參與人數 1金錢 -1 收起 理由
saucer -1 Daydream !!

查看全部評分

發表於 15-7-10 09:12 | 顯示全部樓層
本帖最後由 saucer 於 15-7-10 09:18 編輯
winso 發表於 15-7-5 20:13

這功能2年前我就建議過了

到現在都還沒有被實現

別抱太大希望會有這功能

發表於 15-7-10 16:02 | 顯示全部樓層
本帖最後由 joshsmi 於 15-7-10 16:15 編輯
saucer 發表於 15-7-10 09:12
這功能2年前我就建議過了

到現在都還沒有被實現

You seem to be a little bit retarded. I dont know Amibroker's general development rules.
But if you are the only one having wished such feature but no one else do you think it makes sense economically to set it as top priority instead of other features which have more votes? Do you think just because you have made a suggestion that you are the king of the world or what? Here comes the news everyone of the thousands of suggestions think they are kings of the world. So what features become priority? Most probably for example those ones have higher precedence which have multiple votes by other users who wish the same thing.
Here comes another news: get more votes for your feature. I think that would belp more to get higher priority in the list of thousands of suggestions. But crying out loudly will not help.
發表於 15-7-10 16:37 | 顯示全部樓層
joshsmi 發表於 15-7-10 16:02
You seem to be a little bit retarded. I dont know Amibroker's general development rules.
But if you ...

既然你都說了: I dont know Amibroker's general development rules
那你以下接著說的東西,  根本也不須要看了,  那是你自己在猜的
因為你自己都說自己也不懂AB發展的規則
後續扯的那一長串還有意義嗎

發表於 15-7-10 18:37 | 顯示全部樓層
本帖最後由 joshsmi 於 15-7-10 18:40 編輯

It's not my guess, ignorant. It is one of many rules being told by Tomasz Janeczko.

There are other ones like
- feasibility
- is a feature fitting into current development cycle
- complexity of feature request (and whether it is just wished by just one and only one user at the same time. On the other hand if it is just a small feature not taking much time and it is wished by just one user and if suggestion fits into current code path of development cycle and if it's useful then it still can make it into AB release), see again -> economical factor.

etc.

There are several things that decide whether a request makes it into release or not or much later. Once again there are thousands of feature requests and everyone thinks his one is the one and only one or best one ever and requester thinks being king of the world at the same time. But a day is just a few hours long.

Simply contact AB support channel and ask yourself there what are the rules setting precedences for feature requests.
發表於 15-7-10 18:44 | 顯示全部樓層
saucer 發表於 15-7-10 09:12
這功能2年前我就建議過了

到現在都還沒有被實現

So what is the request number of your feature request in the feedback center?

樓主| 發表於 15-7-11 08:44 | 顯示全部樓層
不要在我開的板上筆戰
這是對發文者基本禮貌
請各位大大遵守

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

手機版|Archiver|站長信箱|廣告洽詢|COCO研究院

GMT+8, 24-3-29 19:18