AmiBroker 5.70.2 official release

[複製鏈接]
發表於 14-1-23 09:43 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
本帖最後由 Sirius 於 14-1-23 09:44 編輯

完整內容請見原始連結,文章後面的軟體歷史異動記錄沒附進來,太長了

January 22, 2014
AmiBroker 5.70.2 official release

Stability: Rank 5 – Official release version, stable

A new official release version (5.70.2) of AmiBroker is available for download.

These are universal setup files. They can be installed on fresh windows without need to install any previous versions. They can also be used to upgrade existing installations.

ATTENTION: This version is free only for users who registered after November 30, 2011. See Upgrade Policy and Pricing section below for more details.

IMPORTANT: This version is available to everyone, not only members

32-bit version:
http://www.amibroker.com/bin/AmiBroker5702.exe
(8 782 360 bytes)

64-bit version:
http://www.amibroker.com/bin/AmiBroker5702x64.exe
(9 317 008 bytes)

評分

參與人數 5金錢 +11 收起 理由
enochyu + 2 感謝分享
lwhuang + 1 感謝分享
oneman001 + 1 感謝分享
電腦人 + 2 按一個讚
kilroy + 5 感謝分享

查看全部評分

發表於 14-1-23 12:32 | 顯示全部樓層
AMIBROKER終於也有勇氣出正式版了,之前出了一整年的BETA版,很搞笑
發表於 14-1-23 20:30 | 顯示全部樓層
本帖最後由 joshsmi 於 14-1-23 20:44 編輯
電腦人 發表於 14-1-23 12:32
AMIBROKER終於也有勇氣出正式版了,之前出了一整年的BETA版,很搞笑

Seriously, are you the most laughable guy in the world? Why don't you create a platform yourself? Let's see how long it will take you to accomplish main application plus plugins and how far it can compete with AmiBroker's one. Let's see how good you can make it working flawlessly and stable in 32-bit and 64-bit. Go trying instead of blathering about how funny it is to make or to finish something.

You know what I would find pretty funny? It would be funny if you would just be a pathetic software pirate whining about having no access to development states and having to wait till the end until the next crack can be made.

發表於 14-1-24 09:44 | 顯示全部樓層
joshsmi 發表於 14-1-23 20:30
Seriously, are you the most laughable guy in the world? Why don't you create a platform yourself? L ...

Joshsmi兄,也別太生氣了,其實推出正式版本來就BUG較少,也是較穩定的版本,一年一版我覺得算很負責的(一些知名軟體大多也是一年一版),AB算不錯了,中間還夾帶很多測試版提供測試驗證

說真的推正式版一年推好幾版也要罵(MC),慢點推先推測試版後面再給穩定的正式版也要罵^^"老實說廠商要怎麼做才是好的?我也不知道!

發表於 14-1-24 13:20 | 顯示全部樓層
有要收錢,就請拿出認真負責的態度做好
付錢還被當白老鼠測試的,大有人在
花錢買BETA版是個人自由,不予評論

評分

參與人數 1金錢 +2 收起 理由
morona + 2 中肯!

查看全部評分

發表於 14-1-25 00:15 | 顯示全部樓層
I don't understand one single sentence of the last two posts as the "Chinese to English" translator failed to translate properly. So can't comment.
發表於 14-1-25 00:18 | 顯示全部樓層
提示: 該帖被管理員或版主屏蔽
發表於 14-1-30 04:06 | 顯示全部樓層
提示: 該帖被管理員或版主屏蔽
發表於 14-1-31 11:27 | 顯示全部樓層
本帖最後由 IBM2012 於 14-1-31 11:40 編輯

AmiBroker 5.70.2 Pro ver. very good
搞定~
今天開始正式升級上線~
真爽~
趕快去帶一個吧!!!
發表於 14-2-5 13:28 | 顯示全部樓層
Hi Joshsmi,
I find you had quote the following in older post before:
http://www.coco-in.net/thread-30234-1-2.html
Another quote found in the AB forum

[quote]Sometimes it is even better when things take longer - the concepts very often evolve and
this evolution needs time. I find myself that the longer it takes to mentally prepare yourself to do the job and to visualize the concept the better it comes out when it is finally implemented. Rushing things up does not lead to best solutions.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com

And another quote from year 2004

Hello,

It seems that not everyone understand what beta version is.

BETA versions of commercial software are WORK-IN-PROGRESS test copies released prior to the full version or even in the middle of the development cycle. They're used to put the product through real-world tests and to ferret out bugs before the finished software hits the public. If you choose to test some beta software, don't be surprised if it has multiple problems and it may even cause your computer to crash. After all, it is the beta version.

Most AmiBroker betas are very stable but this does not mean that each and every beta is problem-free.

This means that it is NOT advised to use beta for real trading. And if you do, you are doing this at *your own risk*. Please also do not expect to get all things fixed in minutes. In the past I have provided the fixes for critical things in a matter of hours but "critical" means something that makes the software completely unusable (for example repeatable, consistent crash at start). All other annoyances / problems that can be worked around by the user are NOT critical.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com

And another one from year 2008

Hello,

Please understand that I am currently working on finalizing 5.20 release
and it is feature closed. Any improvements may appear only in next development
cycle which would cover 5.21-5.29 betas and end with 5.30 release.

I am not revealing detailed plans or schedule because I am more concerned
about quality and stability of the software than meeting some artificial deadlines.

Roughly there are 3 releases per year with 10 betas for each release, so you
get 30 betas and 3 official releases per year. This may fluctuate depending
on other high-priority tasks like maintanance of the data plugins (suchas IB plugin and IB auto-trading interface that is very time consuming to maintain because of changes in TWS that often break compatibility) that delay development of core AB functionality. Each beta usually comes with 5-10 new features/improvements. So there can be 50-100 improvements/changes/features implemented per release. Some of them are small (fixes), some are big (like say custom backtester or non-exhaustive opt engines).

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com   

=============================
I would like to ask can you send me the link of the forum you mentioned above ? I want to learn more about amibroker .
Thanks you !
[/quote]
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

手機版|Archiver|站長信箱|廣告洽詢|COCO研究院

GMT+8, 24-4-19 12:48