查看: 1593|回復: 0

尼斯湖水怪

[複製鏈接]
發表於 12-4-24 23:51 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

疑似又見尼斯湖水怪 觀光船聲納中螢幕出現不明生物NOWnews – 2012年4月24日 下午9:35

生活中心/綜合報導

沉寂一陣子的尼斯湖水怪(Loch Ness Monster),據傳最近又從湖底出現蹤影了?從1934年開始,有關尼斯湖水怪的傳說不斷。

而最新一次出現就在最近,一艘尼斯湖觀光船以聲納探測出水底下有不明大型生物,跟著船約兩分鐘後才從螢幕上消失。

尼斯湖觀光船船長Martin Atkinson,在觀光船的聲納螢幕中發現了奇怪的不明生物,根據研究和船長的說法,這個神奇的生物大概是呆在水下75英呎(23公尺)處,常約5英呎(150公分),在水下大概跟著船跟了兩分鐘,然後才失去蹤影。

很有可能就是傳說中的尼斯湖水怪?他聲稱聲納圖就是證據,更有趣的是他的照片讓他贏得當地出版商的「年度最佳尼斯湖水怪目擊獎」(Best Nessie Sighting of The Year Award)。

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

新聞 http://tw.news.yahoo.com/%E7%96%91%E4%BC%BC%E5%8F%88%E8%A6%8B%E5%B0%BC%E6%96%AF%E6%B9%96%E6%B0%B4%E6%80%AA-%E8%A7%80%E5%85%89%E8%88%B9%E8%81%B2%E7%B4%8D%E4%B8%AD%E8%9E%A2%E5%B9%95%E5%87%BA%E7%8F%BE%E4%B8%8D%E6%98%8E%E7%94%9F%E7%89%A9-133506611.html

原文 http://www.newsoxy.com/odd/loch-ness-monster-sonar-67605.html

很重要的一段原文,居然就這麼被刻意的刪了。這個是誰去轉譯摘錄的啊!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Loch Ness Monster Captured On Sonar Imaging In ScotlandBy: Rob Adams
04/23/2012 04:10 PM ET

[url=][/url]

Since the first supposed sighting in 1933, someone reports seeing the Loch Ness Monster in Scotland, and this time a tour boat owner says he has a sonar photo to prove it. The legendary monster is one of the most famous sightings of all time, but the photos have either been faked or too blurry to tell if it’s really the Loch Ness itself.Marcus Atkinson, who snapped a shot of the image from his on board fish and depth finder on his camera phone, says the depth finder picked up a 5 foot wide object at a depth of 75feet. Atkinson who has worked on the lake for several years says that there is nothing that big in the water and the wavy green line on his depth finder is proof Nessie exists.Atkinson says, “I was dropping customers at Urquhart Castle and then got my boat out of the way of the other tour companies. I moved out into the water and looked at the sonar and saw this image had appeared. The device takes a reading of the depth and what is below the boat every quarter of a second and gradually builds up a picture, so it covered a time of about five minutes.”He continued, “The object got bigger and bigger and I thought ‘bloody hell’ and took a picture with my mobile phone. There is nothing that big in the Loch. I was in shock as it looked like a big serpent, it’s amazing. You can’t fake a sonar image. I have never seen anything returned like this on the fish finder. It is a bizarre shape to me. I have shown it to other experienced skippers and none of us know what it was. I have seen a lot of pictures in 21 years of being here but this is the most clearest image yet. Undoubtedly, there is something in the loch.”As convinced as Atkinson maybe, Dr Simon Boxall of the National Oceanography Centre in Southampton, says “The picture is built up slowly as the boat moves. So it’s not a snap shot and thus the image is not an image of a single object unless it is very still. The image shows a bloom of algae and zooplankton that would exist on what would be a thermocline. Zooplankton live off this algae and reflect sound signals from echo sounders and fish finders very well. They will appear as a linear “blob” on the screen, just like this. This is a monster made of millions of tiny animals and plants and represents the bulk of life in the Loch.”Regardless all is not lost, Atkinson’s sonar photo has won him first prize in the Best Nessie Sighting of The Year Award.

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

手機版|Archiver|站長信箱|廣告洽詢|COCO研究院

GMT+8, 24-4-26 13:06